Cultivated Reef

Kraken Reef - Custom Lid

Obzidian

Hello fellow reefers!!

I finally made up my mind ordered a custom lid for the Aquatop Recife 24 Gallon Nano.

I went through the usual companies out there offering a similar product and literally stumbled upon Kraken Reef. 

I messaged then on IG and immediately got a response from Josh. We went over the different options, sent me tons of pictures of his previous work and  after careful planning I went for a custom lid, standard cutout and a special cutout for their feeder cup. 

I was quoted 1 - 4 weeks and was pleasantly surprised to receive it all within half the time!

All and all, ton summarize this product review the lid fits and looks amazing!!!! I'm incredibly happy with how the lid completes the overall look of the tank. The lid has a low profile and hugs the interior edges of the tank, even came with a "lid" for the feeder cup when not in use. 

If anyone is considering a polycarbonate lid for their tank I would highly recommended Kraken Reef, not only for the exceptional product but customer service that is hard to come by these days.

Ask for Josh, trust me you will not be disappointed.

- A. R. Garcia  

20200805_155748.jpg

20200805_155742.jpg

20200805_155802.jpg

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...