Cultivated Reef

New! Micro-Reefs 12.5 gallon COLDWATER SYSTEM! Reduced price!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Slashed the price on the new COLD WATER 12.5 SYSTEM!  REGULAR PRICE $320 PLUS SHIPPING, HAS BEEN REDUCED TO $199.99 PLUS SHIPPING!

Dimensions 20 L x 12 w x 12 H, 1/2 inch cell cast acrylic all 5 sides with cover tops, false wall in 1/4 inch black acrylic, AIO filter system with 3 tier removable media basket. pre-drilled holes on back of wall of filter area to allow independent pump to drive water into your compressed chiller separate not included.  All bulk head and fittings are included.  

Front edges of aquariums have received hand polishing to give marble trophy finish, all other edges are flame polished, complimenting the system to a gorgeous presentation at any angle!

Two versions in stock and ready to ship!  1st version has two predrilled holes in return pump chamber of back filtration, fits the Sicce Syncra 1.5 Aquarium Pump, 357gph, one pump drives water from aquarium to chiller then back up into return  through the added reducer into the 1/2 inch bulk head! 

2nd version has two predrilled holes in center chamber of back filtration, fits the Maxi-jet 700 or equivalent pump, this pump is in a closed loop system to your chiller.  2nd return pump like a Sicce Syncra 1.0 with 251 gph will drive the water in your display .  Two pumps ensure dedicated power to each variable and thus keeping efficiency within aquarium!

Both systems! Are plumbed and arrive with all fittings, 3/4 inch bulkeads slip to thread in 2nd version and thread to thread in version 1.

I have slashed the price on these two systems to open up the doors to cold water reefing!  Two systems in stock now  ready to ship, no waiting for your system!

20200715_135321.jpg

20200715_135327.jpg

20200715_135402.jpg

20200715_135408.jpg

20200715_135413.jpg

• Like 1
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

I HAVE SHIPPING ESTIMATE FROM FLORIDA TO CALIFORNIA, AS MANY COLD WATER ENTHUSIAST ARE ON THE PACIFIC COAST.  THIS AQUARIUM SYSTEM SHIPS IN A BOX THAT IS 24L X 18W X 18H AT 34 LBS.  COST TO SHIP WITH MY NEGOTIATED RATES IS $58.62 WITH THE BOX $13.48.  I HAVE ALL THE PACKACING MATERIAL THAT GOES INSIDE BUT NOT THE BOX.

IF YOU LIVE IN BEWTEEN CALIFORNIA AND FLORIDA YOU ARE CLOSER AND SHIPPING WILL BE LESSER!  I JUST QUOTED SOMEONE FROM THESE TWO FARTHEST ZONES.

Thanks,

Mike Guerrero 

• Like 1
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Okay, so where are my cold water fans?  Surely you have been thinking about getting wet in cold water yes?  If so, I have the websites where you can order the cool looking fish and critters, so who here wants to get one of my discounted cold water systems?  I only have two!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Hey reefers!  Sold one of the cold water systems today, to a gentlemen in Canada wow!  I love it when my systems go international!  So, I have one more left at this great price!  I am keeping it at this price until it sells.  I want someone to be able to go cold water if they want to, now remember you can make this tank tropical and then later convert it over when you want.  So, who wants an awesome 1/2 acrylic rimless tropical beauty with hand polished edges in the front panel?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

They are all gone! Thanks to all that supported me!  Here is a picture of one that arrived to Canada with love from Florida!

Screenshot_20200728-181109.png

• Recommended Discussions