Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Wrass Dens (Hollow Rocks)

NanoRox

2 hours ago, Tamberav said:

How much is one like in the video? It has more detail and no frag spots which I like vs the website one.

same price.  I've just gotten better at making them.  I probably should update the video on the website. 

It does have frag holes though...three at the top.  I can leave them off if you like though. 

• Like 2
On 6/18/2020 at 6:37 AM, NanoRox said:

same price.  I've just gotten better at making them.  I probably should update the video on the website. 

It does have frag holes though...three at the top.  I can leave them off if you like though. 

ohh it does have holes for frag plugs... they just blend in a lot better now.... so much I didn't notice them. I remember asking you to make these before and it is cool to see how they have turned out so great. Looks like it is backordered right now. 

Do you plan to update the picorox line? 

10 hours ago, Tamberav said:

ohh it does have holes for frag plugs... they just blend in a lot better now.... so much I didn't notice them. I remember asking you to make these before and it is cool to see how they have turned out so great. Looks like it is backordered right now. 

Do you plan to update the picorox line? 

I have it listed as backordered because I make them as needed.  You can still order them.  If you would like one, I would be happy to do that for you. 

I may update the line...I have been so busy making larger custom pieces I have not had time to do anything else.  😀

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

I really like the one in the video. 

Thanks.  Ive gotten better at making them for sure, 

• Like 2
  • Recommended Discussions