Cultivated Reef

Hard to get Equipment/Supplies/Brands?

APUreefer1989

APUreefer1989

I do apologize in advance if there is a better spot to post this question, please let me know if I need to move it somewhere more appropriate. I'm currently working for a local business that does lighting, misc. equipment, and supplements and vitamins for the reptile/amphibian hobby. He has told me some of his backstory and how he came to be in business and has had some luck bringing in some supply into the states from Europe that wasn't readily available before. It reminded a lot of my time spent in the aquarium hobby and how much I love it, and now I am curious if there is any equipment or supplies out there that might be on a "Wish list" per say or something or a brand maybe not readily available here in the states? Could be a new business venture for myself or others, I think the hobby itself is probably a little more well established and competitive then reptiles but still curious. Let me know? As always happy reefing! :)