SaltCritters.com

(Video) Kessil A360WE + Giesemann T5 = All combination possible

Aqua Splendor

Aqua Splendor

Hi,
I previously made videos about Hybrid reef light with Radion G5, Prime 16HD with T5, now it's the turn for Kessil with their A360WE (I don't own A360X sorry)
This is actually the combo I've been using on this tank (and still the one), and I really enjoy having this hybrid reef light!

Like always I take picture after each combo so I can post on this forum:
Here the Full Resolution

Photo_Kessil-A360WE-TunaBlue_T5_Comparison_1920_v01.thumb.jpg.e5b14c8f2ce9bc35155c9a8f2349fd93.jpg

The Kessil A360WE has so much more coverage area compare to Prime 16HD, day-night different!
But at the same time, it's a spotlight which brings the issue of not covering fully the tank and this is where the Aquatic Life Hybrid Fixture comes handy with Giesemann T5.

I'm a fan of Kessil because it's the closest LED light I've seen replicating (or feeling) the Natural Sun. The shimmer is incredible! I have a love/hate relationship with the caustic because on one hand, it's beautiful, far away, and when you look close to your tank.
On another hand, when I do video with their light it's a little bit annoying to watch that intense caustic, one trick I use is to stop one of my pumps that is oriented toward the surface.

One last point with that light: A360WE is still a very good light, the optic is more focused vs the A360X, so for people who have deeper tank It's not a bad thing to have this version.

The materials I use:

- Aquatic Life Hybrid Fixture
- Giesemann T5 for reef spectrum
- Kessil A360WE Tuna Blue
- Sony A7III : 5.6f | Sony 24mm | Auto ISO | 1/60 Speed
- And... a computer that struggle to render this lol

Here similar videos but with other LED light:

I hope this will help people who want to go on this route or are curious to see what it looks like.

So this was my last light for this series since I don't own other light, I will start looking for T5 only on future content, perhaps slightly different format video approach?

I know it's not going to be a popular video but I did it anyway for people who always wonder what It could look like. If you enjoy this kind of references video don't forget to Like Subscribe blabla, you know the drill 😉

- Aqua Splendor

• Like 1