Coral Vue Hydros

Zetlight Lancia 2

SvenB

• 6 months later...

There are some lights that are more popular in other countries. I haven't seen many people running this light. There was one particular light I was interested in and that was the micmol thor x. But after researching I couldn't find hardly anyone using it. Actually other than the place that was selling it. I couldn't find one single review on its performance. Just 2 unboxings. But, I did find that they are more popular in other countries besides the US

4 hours ago, ReefGoat said:

There are some lights that are more popular in other countries. I haven't seen many people running this light. There was one particular light I was interested in and that was the micmol thor x. But after researching I couldn't find hardly anyone using it. Actually other than the place that was selling it. I couldn't find one single review on its performance. Just 2 unboxings. But, I did find that they are more popular in other countries besides the US

MicMol has a solid reputation in europe, I can't comment on the zetlight though sorry.

2 minutes ago, Amphrites said:

MicMol has a solid reputation in europe, I can't comment on the zetlight though sorry.

I was very interested in it at one point. It just looks so freaking cool. However I have since decided on ati sunpower 36" 4 bulb. 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, ReefGoat said:

I was very interested in it at one point. It just looks so freaking cool. However I have since decided on ati sunpower 36" 4 bulb. 

They do look quite slick.
@ the OP, Zetlight has a "AI prime" like fixture now if that's more interesting to you, from a quick poking-about their freshwater lights have a mixed reputation when it comes to quality or longevity, but the "higher end" has an ok rep.