Top Shelf Aquatics

What Acropora should I get next ? What do you guys like

Candymancan

Candymancan

Hey guys, im kinda done with my LPS/Zoa gathering.  I have the first 1 1/2 ft right side of my 135 6ft tank dedicated to zoas and i have about 12 different species.  Although i could easily fit 5-6 more.   For LPS gosh i have like 4 diff types of bubble corals, a purple torch, two types of octo/frogspawn, and 2 types of trumpets, hammer ect.. 

All the lps are spread throughout the tank and are all either on the sand bed "bubble corals" or bottom of the rock bases.   The mid section of my tank is mainly the random SPS monti's i got when i was buying whatever.. but i dont care much about those.   

The upper section of my tank is all acropora.   I have 4 columns for my rock work, with bridges connecting each one and currently i have these acros.  I have room for about 8-9 more if i space them 2-3 inchs apart.  Currently I have

1. Green Slimer

2. Purple Bonsai

3. Blue Grape Acro "unsure what kind"

4. Tri-colo valida

5. Red Planet

6. Rainbow Millipora

7. Walt Disney

8. Pink Lemonaid Acro

10. Some type of Enchinda possibly Hawkins

9. an Unknown teal/baby blue with pink tip acro

10.  Another UNKNOWN currently its just pinkish.white probly lost all its color so i gatta wait for it to color up as its new

11.  Turquoise Staghorn

12.  Miyagi Tort

Just curious what you guys think I should get ?   I have lots of purples right now, with the Miyagi, the blue/grape, the Tri-color valida, purple bonsai.   So maybe something that isnt purple.   Price Doesnt matter too much, unless its over $180-200.  Thanks for the suggestions guys.   I was thinking of acros that have more baby blue/yellow colors.   I once had a Yellow Marshal Island acropora from ORA.. but it died for no reason..  So i might rebuy that.. again if i can find one.   Local stores all have tons of acro's so yea..  I did kinda want to get a strawberry shortcake i saw..  But honestly looking at its colony at the local fish store it looks almost the same as my red planet..  Soo i dunno if i have a redplanet or a shortcake.. or if they really just look the same..