SaltCritters.com

Out Of Boardom

dling

So Thursday night the wife and I are watching TV. There,s a message no internet connection. Well this sucks.

We had just recently gone with streaming TV and cancelled dish. On Friday still no internet. So what do you do when you cant watch TV or surf the net ?

You do tank maintenance. My skimmer and been working poorly for quit a while and I was actually thinking of replacing it.

Lucky for me I had just received my order from BRS of the Citric Acid on Thursday. So I did a good soaking of the skimmer pump. I'm so happy with

how the skimmer is working now. After seeing this I did the sump return pump, all 3 of the mp 10's wet side and the temp probes that had become

encrusted with coralline algae All looking new again. By the time I had finished all the cleaning the internet was working again. The tank's happy, the wife is now happy (TV)

and I'm happy . All is clean and I have the internet back. BTW. Found out why the internet went down. Someone had cut and stole 300' of the copper cable and killed the whole

area. "Stupid is as stupid does." Hope they get caught.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...