Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FULL 7.5 Gal Nano System $240.

joeltb

Hey Everyone,

I am getting married and moving and need to sell my nano etc... Here are the basics.. (PLease visit webpage below for pics etc)

$240 includes everything, tank, oak canopy, 1 light (Ultra Daylight 32k), a ton of test kits, food, pump, bio-balls, everything but the fish, sand and water... I am even including my huge bucket of salt. Etc.. It's a 7.5 gallon too... Lemme know... $240.00 I will pay shipping.

joelb@london.com . If interested I will give you my phone # if you want to ask me questions etc...

Thanks everyone!

-Joel

Christopher Marks

For anyone who was hoping to get a Nano Reef Aquaria system, but couldn't because we closed, Joel's system is one of them. It is our original wet/dry model I believe. Now may be your last chance! :)

Tank looks great -- I'd love to know more specifics, though. Couldn't tell from the website what specific equipment is included. Also don't know much about the Chris tanks, other than people rave about them.

Can you give more details here?

FCL

FCL, for what it's worth I purchased one of Chris' tanks and am more than a little impressed with his design. The tank is excellent .. but what's more .. Chris is excellent with support when it comes to his tanks. If you need advise on the tank .. or nano-reef keeping in general .. he's always there.

Would you be shipping the same or would I have to pick it up if i'm interested ? I visit Waltham pretty often so might be able to pick it up as well.

Also, What all is included (as posted earlier), and any other info would be great. :) If you could PM me, do so. :)

Hey Everyone... $240 would include shipping but if you were within 60-100miles within Longmeadow Ma (Middle of MA) I would be willing to drop it off or if you would like I work at Fidelity Investments in Marlboro Ma which is close to Boston/Waltham .

Lemme know... $240 or BO..

Email for more details..

Thanks everyone,

Joel B

What else is included? hrmm.. I am at work right now but if you want me to call you email joelb@neutronflux.net with your phone number. There is too much to list in an email but from what I recall, The tank, an oak canopy, 2 lights, 32W Ultra Daylight + 32W Actinic, a ton of test kits, salt, pump, Ebo Jago heater, bio balls, digital thermometer, 'old fashioned/normal mercury type thermometer', siphons, pumps, vaccuums, dry food, 5 diff additives (All KENT brand)... I would have to say everything is worth atleast $500+ . But like I said, I am now getting married and want to pursue other things... Chris knows me pretty well and he can probably give you unbiased answers to questions about me whether it be dealings with me etc..

Again, thanks!

-Joel

AaaWww...sorry to hear that man...

but we would sure want to see you come back when life is settled and ready to start your nano again ;) ...

or when you say "want to persue other things" do you mean a bigger tank? :P

<~~~ is never gonna get married and is faithful to his reef tank... LOL

Originally posted by joeltb

Lemme know... $240 or BO..

Email for more details..

Thanks everyone,

Joel B

I got TONS of BO. You got yourself a deal. How should I send it exactly?

Hey Tgrupert,

You can have it all for $240.00 . It would need to be a certified check, money order, or cashiers check payable to me. Please email me with your email address so I can provide you with more details etc.. I can be reached @ joel.bazonski@fmr.com or joelb@london.com . Also please give me your phone # so we can finalize the sale and so you can ask any questions that you may have etc...

Thanks again,

Joel Bazonski

Archived