Coral Vue Hydros

Lost control of NanoBox Mini Reef

sg88

I have a NanoBox Reef Mini Tide Plus M, Generation2 that does not have a separate card in the light controller but rather a built in wifi card.  I also have a NanoBox Duo that Dave Fason set up for freshwater for me.  Each has a separate Bluefish controller account.  I can access the control on the Duo but have lost control on the Mini.

Does anyone know how to reset the light so that I can reestablish communication with it?  I unplugged it for a while and then went to set up a totally new account but I had run out of email accounts so Bluefish won't accept my try at a new account...I get an error that says an account already exists for each of my 3 email accounts. So I set up a new email account and was able to get the Bluefish app to recognize a new account.

Now if I use the old account, or the new account, I always get prompted to the "Blinkup" page to configure a blink up.  If I unplug the light, get everything set, and then plug it back in, the controller box flashes red, the blink blinks but the light comes on to its previously scheduled program and I cannot control or even see the settings.  After awhile on my App I get an error that blinkup was unsuccessful .

Any ideas on how to get my light under control again?

Any ideas how to clear a Bluefish account so I can reuse my emails to establish a fresh account?

I have sent messages to Dave Fason on his email david@nanoboxreef.com for this issue as well as a noise issue in the fall without response either time.

Any help is appreciated.

I read somewhere that someone had success by deleting the app and reinstalling it. Make sure you note your log in info if you do this and any other settings. Good luck!