ReefCleaners.org

Updates on nano cube (diary soon)

DFL18

Alright, so been adding corals, finally got the drivers for my camera

i still havent mastered macro mode on my g2 so the pictures dont truly depict the awesome color some of these have (not that i have that many corals anyway, but here we go)

Nano Cube

added "Diffuser"

approx 8-9 pounds marshall island with a pound of tonga branch

1.5" sb

corals - Green Star Polyps/Xenia x2, Torch coral, Frogspawn (5 heads) small finger coral, small green & brown with a few blue zoos, couple bigger green and brown zoos, yellow polyps, blue and green shroom rock) thats it so far, next step is to upgrade lighting and fill in the back of the rockwork.

alright first pic is tank shot

alright and one last tank shot for now, im gonna try and find an article on aquatic photography cause my camera takes really high quality pics, just gotta figure out how to do it close up

hey DFL, nice tank! your sand bed is so clean, i love it :)

here's a GREAT site to learn how to take very nice "aquarium shots" w/any digi-cam.

http://www.ximinasphotography.com/gallerie...&page=1&sort=na

you're going to have to sift through a couple of slides until you find the tutorial section, it's slide #99 until ??, take your time and if you have enough patience to look through it all, you'll learn a lot through that website. i'm still learning how to take good pix...2bad my camera sucks, check my thread out to see the difference in quality of my picture taking skillzzzz!! :D

Archived