Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

silly?

angelocarusone

angelocarusone

I made this post another fish keeping site, but it's probably best since it's a nano query to put it on this forum....

Let me first start off by saying that if I could, I would be dealing in tanks larger than the ones that I will detail. Nothing would thrill me more than to have a large, stable, 75g; unfortunately, it's not possible for a series of irrelevant reasons.

So around May, I started getting into this whole fish thing when I got my betta, before long I had MTS and set up a Nano-Cube that's been running really well now for about 2 1/2 months. Everything has been stable so far, and my two false percs are as crazy as ever.

A few weeks ago my betta died from cotton mouth. I medicated, but it just wasn't succesful and now I have this empty 6 gallon eclipse system sitting around. So one night, I thought of the following idea....

2 1/2 - 3" sandbed of Black Caribsea Live Sand

6-8# of Live Rock

Necessary Critters

Black and White Clown

Clearly, I would not be adding the clown to the system for at least a month; but my ultimate goal would be to have the tank running basically for him. From what I read, they only get to be about 1-2"

What's everyone's thoughts on this? Does it seem like something viable? Or has MTS actually inhibited my ability to think clearly?

Archived