ReefCleaners.org

Fluval Evo 13.5 Scape Feedback

mfield16

• 2 months later...

Kinda hard to see to rocks behind all those fish . 😂 JK. Looks great.

BTW, I would recommend a lid. If thats a firefish. They're known to be jumpers.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, dling said:

Yes, please get a lid! something simple as some plexiglass could work to start with. 

I like the aquascape! simple yet natural. Is everything glued solid? I made the mistake of not glueing it together enough in the beginning. 

The only thing that you may not like as the tank starts filling up is the rock on the very top on the right side since it looks like it is protruding slightly forward over the rock beneath it. If it is, it's going to shade out the front of the rock below it and you are going to lose a ton of real right up front.

It still looks good though no matter what you do with it - every scape can be made to work.

11 hours ago, dling said:

There were way too many fish. It's down to the clowns and the royal gramma now. And there is a lid now 🤣

10 hours ago, Daan6661 said:

Yes, please get a lid! something simple as some plexiglass could work to start with. 

I like the aquascape! simple yet natural. Is everything glued solid? I made the mistake of not glueing it together enough in the beginning. 

Super glued and solid like a, well, rock. 

6 hours ago, jservedio said:

The only thing that you may not like as the tank starts filling up is the rock on the very top on the right side since it looks like it is protruding slightly forward over the rock beneath it. If it is, it's going to shade out the front of the rock below it and you are going to lose a ton of real right up front.

It still looks good though no matter what you do with it - every scape can be made to work.

New FTS below, notice the new placement of top right rock now 😋

49753322438_ba9cf57760_b.jpgFTS 2020.04.09 by Mike Fielder, on Flickr

• Like 1