Innovative Marine Aquariums

Indonesian coral farming will never be the same!

Reef Builders

25 minutes ago, Reef Builders said:

But looks like nobody got the point.

Er, I think several people did 'get the point'. 

Your thread and its responses/the short discussion about it last week:

You might want to re-read that thread and look at the responses of several forum members first. :wink:

• Like 1
MainelyReefer
17 minutes ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

You might want to re-read that thread and look at the responses of several forum members first. :wink:

That thread is an anomaly most forums have been buzzing with Things like, “finally I’ll be able to afford torches again.” Etc.

41 minutes ago, Reef Builders said:

After a few days of euphoria, with every one, thinking that the unlimited supply of cheap maricultured coral from Indonesia is back. We are feeling a bit hangover. Because, well, not exactly! We tried to send the message through, in last week post. But looks like nobody got the point. THE INDONESIAN MARICULTURE INDUSTRY IN […]

Source

Read the full article at Reef Builders

Hopefully they can keep everyone inline and be responsible so we can at least get some new livestock into the reefing community

• Like 2
11 hours ago, GraniteReefer said:

That thread is an anomaly most forums have been buzzing with Things like, “finally I’ll be able to afford torches again.” Etc.

Hopefully they can keep everyone inline and be responsible so we can at least get some new livestock into the reefing community

I like to think of nano-reef as a anomaly.... that we are still pretty level headed here and not swept into hype/greed and advertising some forums/places can be. 🙂

• Like 1

I like the idea of a "reef news feed" at least in concept....probably because I miss having all the great magazines at my disposal that we've historically had in the hobby.  (TFH and FAMA used to be the shiznit.  Then there was AqariumUSA and all the others....plus the imports!)

So far I've never been a fan of the existing .com news outlets though.  

Missing advancedaquarist.com greatly....that was about as close as we've gotten to what I'd like to see.   A little "regular" news combined with A TON of nerdly news and articles.

• Like 2