Jump to content
NanoRox

NanoRox Hollow Rox

Recommended Posts

NanoRox

One item I particularly enjoy making is Hollow Rox.  I make these on an "as needed" basis and are essentially caves or wrasse dens.  They work for any fish needing a little extra cover and also include built in spots for coral frags.

 

I have included some pics as well as the link below to a short video.  Let me know if you have any questions.

 

Hollow Rox

 

 

hollow rox1.jpg

hR2.jpg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Tamberav

Glad these became a reality. They turned out really great!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
NanoRox

Thank you!  I love making these.  Everyone of them is unique so its fun to see how each turns out.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
banasophia

I love these. I’m envisioning something magical like a hobbit house with GSP growing over the roof... or a dragon’s lair! I’m such a kid haha. 😂🤗 You mentioned they are made to order, would you be able to do something like that? I think it would be good to make it with some openings on the sides near the bottom to make it easy to use a turkey baster to blow out the detritus/fish poop from any fish that make their home in it... 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Ratvan

You need an international shipping partner

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
NanoRox
46 minutes ago, banasophia said:

I love these. I’m envisioning something magical like a hobbit house with GSP growing over the roof... or a dragon’s lair! I’m such a kid haha. 😂🤗 You mentioned they are made to order, would you be able to do something like that? I think it would be good to make it with some openings on the sides near the bottom to make it easy to use a turkey baster to blow out the detritus/fish poop from any fish that make their home in it... 

A Hobbit house would be VERY cool!  Yeah I can do stuff like that.  In terms of custom order etc...yes, I can put circulation holes, specific coral frag locations etc.  I would just need to know a head of time. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
NanoRox
24 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

You need an international shipping partner

I can ship internationally.  I've done it in the past.  The store is a bit finicky...Since I am including shipping now, it doesn't give me an option to include international shipping.  That said, I can ship anywhere, I would just need to provide the shipping fee and take the order via PayPal.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Ratvan
10 hours ago, NanoRox said:

I can ship internationally.  I've done it in the past.  The store is a bit finicky...Since I am including shipping now, it doesn't give me an option to include international shipping.  That said, I can ship anywhere, I would just need to provide the shipping fee and take the order via PayPal.  

I shall contact you on Friday, if my bank hasn't stolen my money for useless stuff like rent, bills etc 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
NanoRox
13 hours ago, Ratvan said:

I shall contact you on Friday, if my bank hasn't stolen my money for useless stuff like rent, bills etc 

pffft….those things are not priority at all!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Ratvan
9 hours ago, NanoRox said:

pffft….those things are not priority at all!!!

Especially if you send me a big enough box 👍

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...