NanoRox

NanoRox Hollow Rox

NanoRox

One item I particularly enjoy making is Hollow Rox.  I make these on an "as needed" basis and are essentially caves or wrasse dens.  They work for any fish needing a little extra cover and also include built in spots for coral frags.

I have included some pics as well as the link below to a short video.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Hollow Rox

hollow rox1.jpg

hR2.jpg

• Like 7

Tamberav

Glad these became a reality. They turned out really great!

• Like 3

NanoRox

Thank you!  I love making these.  Everyone of them is unique so its fun to see how each turns out.  

• Like 2

banasophia

I love these. I’m envisioning something magical like a hobbit house with GSP growing over the roof... or a dragon’s lair! I’m such a kid haha. 😂🤗 You mentioned they are made to order, would you be able to do something like that? I think it would be good to make it with some openings on the sides near the bottom to make it easy to use a turkey baster to blow out the detritus/fish poop from any fish that make their home in it... 

• Like 2

Ratvan

You need an international shipping partner

• Like 1

NanoRox
46 minutes ago, banasophia said:

I love these. I’m envisioning something magical like a hobbit house with GSP growing over the roof... or a dragon’s lair! I’m such a kid haha. 😂🤗 You mentioned they are made to order, would you be able to do something like that? I think it would be good to make it with some openings on the sides near the bottom to make it easy to use a turkey baster to blow out the detritus/fish poop from any fish that make their home in it... 

A Hobbit house would be VERY cool!  Yeah I can do stuff like that.  In terms of custom order etc...yes, I can put circulation holes, specific coral frag locations etc.  I would just need to know a head of time. 

• Like 2

NanoRox
24 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

You need an international shipping partner

I can ship internationally.  I've done it in the past.  The store is a bit finicky...Since I am including shipping now, it doesn't give me an option to include international shipping.  That said, I can ship anywhere, I would just need to provide the shipping fee and take the order via PayPal.  

• Like 3

Ratvan
10 hours ago, NanoRox said:

I can ship internationally.  I've done it in the past.  The store is a bit finicky...Since I am including shipping now, it doesn't give me an option to include international shipping.  That said, I can ship anywhere, I would just need to provide the shipping fee and take the order via PayPal.  

I shall contact you on Friday, if my bank hasn't stolen my money for useless stuff like rent, bills etc 

• Like 1

NanoRox
13 hours ago, Ratvan said:

I shall contact you on Friday, if my bank hasn't stolen my money for useless stuff like rent, bills etc 

pffft….those things are not priority at all!!!

• Haha 1

Ratvan
9 hours ago, NanoRox said:

pffft….those things are not priority at all!!!

Especially if you send me a big enough box 👍

• Haha 1