Top Shelf Aquatics

Zoo Frags oranges, RPE's, Greens, sunflower

cpreefguy

I have some Zoo frags for sale. I have:

Two 10+ polyp reddish orange zoo frags, Two 5-10 polyp frags of metallic green skirts and purple center zoos, a pretty big rock with 20+ Red People eaters and GSP on it, and a piece of tonga branch with 40+ sunflowers (orange centers green skirts).

Pricing:

Oranges: 2x $16 frag

Metallic greens: 2x $15 frag

Red People Eaters and GSP: $30

Sunflowers: $26

I can ship USPS priority of UPS overnight, whichever you perfer, just PM me your zipcode and I can get you a quote. I will also combine shipping if you buy multiple frags.

Thanks.

RPE's and gsp: 9f10e_100_1231.JPG

Mother Colony of metallic greens: 361a3_100_1160.JPG

Sunflowers: 3134f_100_1099.JPG

A pic to show what the oranges and greens look like: 7590c_100_1194.JPG

LOL... brown people eaters and in the wrong forum as well. also please add more metal to those "metallic greens" before you lable 'em as such please. :D

Originally posted by cpreefguy

Aww damnit, wrong place, please move to Classifieds!

Yeah I know, the RPE's ARE red but my digital camera sucks and they came out looking brown, but thanks for the bump

FishingInMyNano

I posted this picture up over on RC to get a ID, I was told Red PPE, but I have also seen them sold as Hawaiian Aquacultured Zoos.

the term people eaters came from some very large paly's nicknamed Purple People Eaters (PPE's), that were, and still are, very pricey. the name purple people eater originated from a kid's song from when i was a kid... i think. so someone decided, well, i found some paly's that are faintly red, so i think i'll nickname these red purple people eaters, so that he might be able to make a lot of money off of something that obviously wasn't that special.

if you ask me, i think it's stupid. at least come up with an original name, you know? thats why safecrackers, PPE's, and eagle eyes are sought after, because they have a catchy name, and are very nice looking zoanthids. trying to justify the markup of zoanthid prices because of a name should not be what this hobby is about.

:)

Hey, I bought them as "red people eaters" not tryin to make money, I actually bought the rock for $45 at my LFS. I dont know what else to call them. I guess theyre red palythoa polyps then. But i agree on the markups based on names.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived