Innovative Marine Aquariums

Clip on Lenses for iPhone.

DSA65PRO

I purchased a Clip on Lens Kit by “Reefing Art.” Picked them up on Amazon. It’s a really great set for getting true Colors, and subduing the Blues. I’m still experimenting with the lenses, as you can stack them on the clip. BTW The Camera has to be on a corner of the phone, so they may not work with certain brands. 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, DSA65PRO said:

I purchased a Clip on Lens Kit by “Reefing Art.” Picked them up on Amazon. It’s a really great set for getting true Colors, and subduing the Blues. I’m still experimenting with the lenses, as you can stack them on the clip. BTW The Camera has to be on a corner of the phone, so they may not work with certain brands. 

I got some off of ebay and agree, with the Samsung lens being in the centre, the clip ons don't work as well.

16 hours ago, Clown79 said:

I got some off of ebay and agree, with the Samsung lens being in the centre, the clip ons don't work as well.

I didn't have an issue with mine, I have a Samsung J5 and purchased a clip from Mantis works perfectly. 

• 9 months later...

Not a fan of filters so far....yellow and orange both cut the blue as advertised, **but**....

They color everything else yellow or orange.  Duh.  Not realistic, just not crazy-blue.