inTank Media Baskets

Is this Ich?

DAY1995

I bought a fingerprint toby yesterday from my Lfs, I've been dying to have this fish. I've been really excited about it, but today as I was admiring him I noticed some white specks on his dorsal fin and a few on the anal fin as well. Is this ich? I am really bummed out. I've looked online but cant get any straight answers. He seems to have acclimated well to my tank, happily swimming around and grazing on the live rock. I've attached some pictures, best I could get. Let me know if I should try to get more.20191103_185931.thumb.jpg.0c3ae7df525012763e25f8338f18638e.jpg Any input will be very appreciated.. I don't want to loose this guy hes a great addition. Thank you!

20191103_185930.jpg

20191103_185924.jpg

1 hour ago, DAY1995 said:

Really? I've never treated ich or lympho. I was reading online and it looks like there is no real treatment for lympho? Do you have any experience with this? 

If it is lympho, it is a viral thing and the fish needs to fight it off itself. Feed high quality foods soaked in selcon to try and boost immunity. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Tamberav said:

If it is lympho, it is a viral thing and the fish needs to fight it off itself. Feed high quality foods soaked in selcon to try and boost immunity. 

+1 

• Thanks 1