Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Lifeguard Crystal 24 Gallon tank

oldmansreef

Newbie here, I'm 73 years old and always had a wish to start a reef tank. Now that nanos are in vogue Im going to do it>  Looking at a Fluval 13.5, Innovative marine novo 20 gallon, and a lifeguard crystal 24 gallon. Pretty much have the Fluval and the IMn novo covered but Can't seem to find any info or hacks on the lifeguard crystal 24.  If anyone has any information  on these tanks, Specifically, the back chambers, such as flow, refugium, and filtration I would appreciate it. been doing my homework for a month and every other tank is pretty much covered except the crystal aquariums.

thanks

2 hours ago, oldmansreef said:

Newbie here, I'm 73 years old and always had a wish to start a reef tank. Now that nanos are in vogue Im going to do it>  Looking at a Fluval 13.5, Innovative marine novo 20 gallon, and a lifeguard crystal 24 gallon. Pretty much have the Fluval and the IMn novo covered but Can't seem to find any info or hacks on the lifeguard crystal 24.  If anyone has any information  on these tanks, Specifically, the back chambers, such as flow, refugium, and filtration I would appreciate it. been doing my homework for a month and every other tank is pretty much covered except the crystal aquariums.

thanks

I considered the lifeguard 24 but ran into the same issues as you. Not a lot of info on it or reviews, so I went with another IM.

I found 1 person on here who had the lifeguard.

I couldn't find much on it, to be honest.

I found 1 that cracked on the owner but it wasn't the 24g and really don't know if it was manufacturing issues or user issues.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
ReefahBarra84

Well,a word of advice.

I was originally going to go with lifeguard, but I found it very hard to source, and it literally has no support. Just like waterbox, and seapora, formerly known as deepblue professional.  After what seemed forever, I finally pulled the trigger on the nuvo 20 fusion pro. I definitely recommend going with them, due to their support,etc.

• Like 1