Coral Vue Hydros

My RO/DI unit doesn't fit my sink

MoJal

I got the Buddie RO/DI unit and it comes with a faucet adapter, but the adapter is still a smidge too big it seems. 😭 Headed to the store in a bit to try and get the right kind of adapter. Any tips for figuring out what size I need? Or should I just take the little aerator piece in with me and get the employees to help me get it right? Thought I finally had everything I needed to get things started. 😭

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, MollyJane22 said:

I got the Buddie RO/DI unit and it comes with a faucet adapter, but the adapter is still a smidge too big it seems. 😭 Headed to the store in a bit to try and get the right kind of adapter. Any tips for figuring out what size I need? Or should I just take the little aerator piece in with me and get the employees to help me get it right? Thought I finally had everything I needed to get things started. 😭

Just take it with you if you can..... I took mine to Lowe’s and the one I needed was called a water hose adapter. 

• Like 1

Take both of them to the store... if not you will probably be in for multiple trips😉...  and I'm sure the lowes and home depot's will have it, but I would go to like a ace hardware bc even though they are smaller they have more of a selection of stuff like that,  and it should be easier to find... prob cost a couple bucks more though..

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

Take both of them to the store... if not you will probably be in for multiple trips😉...  and I'm sure the lowes and home depot's will have it, but I would go to like a ace hardware bc even though they are smaller they have more of a selection of stuff like that,  and it should be easier to find... prob cost a couple bucks more though..

You sure called it. Forgot to grab the parts on the way out the door. Decided to go give it a shot anyway, and came back with the wrong piece. Shocking, I know. We do have an Ace nearby, might give it a shot. Was thinking Lowe's would be better since it's bigger, but mostly it was overwhelming. 

In other news, just did my last coat of black paint and attempted to pull off the tape and tore the paint across the top. So I guess it works out that we won't have any water yet, as I will be re-doing the paint now. 

• Sad 1

Try pulling the tape when the paint is still wet. It's how nail artists do things, I think, so it should reasonably work for larger paint things as long as your paint isn't thick enough to drip. 

• Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, Tired said:

Try pulling the tape when the paint is still wet. It's how nail artists do things, I think, so it should reasonably work for larger paint things as long as your paint isn't thick enough to drip. 

Will give it a try, thanks.