SaltCritters.com

IM lagoon 50

Juice780

I bought this tank off craigslist and I cleaned it up put new sand in it and put the rock in to start cycling. He said this was Fiji rock but not sure. It was a hard to scape because I wanted to use the huge rock in the center. I think it came out ok. It came with an ai hydra 26 hd and I had to send it in to be fixed because the fan didn’t work. I’ve had a couple people say I need another light because the tank is too wide for it so any input on that would be appreciated.

Spoiler
Spoiler

7758C492-D4E8-4DFC-AE02-5D2D6769E7E8.jpeg

6366AC75-FFBE-470E-9AE5-396D995C04DD.jpeg

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Juice780 said:

I bought this tank off craigslist and I cleaned it up put new sand in it and put the rock in to start cycling. He said this was Fiji rock but not sure. It was a hard to scape because I wanted to use the huge rock in the center. I think it came out ok. It came with an ai hydra 26 hd and I had to send it in to be fixed because the fan didn’t work. I’ve had a couple people say I need another light because the tank is too wide for it so any input on that would be appreciated.

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

7758C492-D4E8-4DFC-AE02-5D2D6769E7E8.jpeg

6366AC75-FFBE-470E-9AE5-396D995C04DD.jpeg

I like the cave 😊........I can picture a shrimp hanging inside there. 

• Like 1

It’s not the best looking rock but I hope it will look good over time. Probably too much sand too. I went by what I read online and it looks deeper than most tanks I’ve seen. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...