Coral Vue Hydros

JBJ 15g Cubie Fan

FishOutOfH2O

Looking for suggestions on adding a fan to my Cubie. Still have the lid on and would like to keep it. Thinking of something that would blow into the small vent in the back. 😳

Thrassian Atoll

Take a photo of the top and underside of the lid if you could please.  Need to see how it looks.  I’ve never heard of the cubey, I had to look it up.

Thrassian Atoll

I wonder why the hood didnt come with a fan?  Looks like there would be room for one.  If it were mine, I would see if I could incorporate a computer fan inside of it to blow air down and out of the back vents.  That would involve cutting a hole in the hood though.

Your most likely option would be to get a small fan to clip on the back or on the wall behind it to blow air through the vent.  Is that the only vent though?  The air would have to be able to get out the other side I would think to be beneficial.

It has small vents on each side of the lid. Didn’t even think about mounting one to the wall. Too concentrated on the aquarium mounted fans, but that would fix it.