Pod Your Reef

Just gushing over my sweet tank

Juno

4 minutes ago, Juno said:

Nothing new, nothing particularly interesting. I just glanced over to my tank from my home office and got the motherload of swoon over my cute little tank. 

F07C3E40-605A-4E1B-BF81-B36A4957211E.jpeg

The tank looks nice and that fish on the wall is awe-some 😃

• Like 2

Pretty!!!! Is that a 10 or 20 gallon? I can’t remember what you got. It looks good. I can’t wait for mine to come in. The hub just got his 15 flex for his panted tank today. Yes, we are nuts. He’s leak testing it now. So far, so good. 

• Like 1
On 8/20/2019 at 5:17 PM, WV Reefer said:

🤔 It seems to originate from Mexico. 

Depends upon the season. In the warmer weather, he’s from Mexico but soon he will be bewitched. 😂

On 8/20/2019 at 7:31 PM, Txplicit said:

Got a cover on it?  I noticed the air vent right on top of your open tank.  Just food for thought.

It does have a cover. It’s so stable, it’s crazy. Temp stable and no evaporation. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Oldfishwife said:

Pretty!!!! Is that a 10 or 20 gallon? I can’t remember what you got. It looks good. I can’t wait for mine to come in. The hub just got his 15 flex for his panted tank today. Yes, we are nuts. He’s leak testing it now. So far, so good. 

Thanks! It’s a 34 gal 20” x 20” x 20”

• Like 2