inTank Media Baskets

Plate Coral ok?

mandelbloom

I suspect its a long tentacle. I would say tentacles were about the length of a BTA. Any other corals you would recomend. I really liked the look of that one. Plus I was thiking my clown may accept it as a surrogate host.

Yea, I really want to get a BTA. But I am sure many on the board will tell me no. I have a Nano Cube. A friend of mine has had very good luck with on in his however.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a short tentacle in my cube, been doing fine for about 2 weeks now... It's bright orange, just feed it and it'll be fine. Oh yeah, keep it out of range of things that may sting it.

Yea I ended up getting a small BTA. Actually turns out its not all that smalle. My clown took to it after about a week and it really opened up, they are now living happily together. I got it for only 19.99 too what a deal!

• 2 weeks later...

Haha. That's awesome, vetteman. That's not the long tentacle version, rite? But my plate's tentacles are shorter, and I see my perc trying to do that, but just doesnt have the same effect w/ shorter tentacle.s =/

It took them a couple of weeks to move in but they have been in the plate about a month now. The plate stays expanded all the time now. The clowns are sleeping in the plate right now :P

Archived