ReefCleaners.org

stocking ideas for a 6 gallon

GOSKN5

Following, I’m always up for more experienced ideas too 😛

Are there any individual animals/etc that you think you would like? Any particular reasons?  I’m gradually building a mini euphyllia forest on one end of my 5g evo because I love the fluffiness and that they get along with other euphyllia lol.  And because they like nutrient heavy water and I’ve been overfeeding a lot trying to get this yellow clown goby to eat.

my advice: if you want a clown goby, make sure you get one that is proven to eat a bunch of different things x.x

4 hours ago, Vhexxen said:

Following, I’m always up for more experienced ideas too 😛

Are there any individual animals/etc that you think you would like? Any particular reasons?  I’m gradually building a mini euphyllia forest on one end of my 5g evo because I love the fluffiness and that they get along with other euphyllia lol.  And because they like nutrient heavy water and I’ve been overfeeding a lot trying to get this yellow clown goby to eat.

my advice: if you want a clown goby, make sure you get one that is proven to eat a bunch of different things x.x

I’m experiencing this exact issue myself. It sucks.

1 hour ago, GOSKN5 said:

Thanks for the suggestions. How about a two spot blenny hi fin goby and shrimp pair and green banded 

You can't do all those in a 6g.

2 very small fish and a shrimp would be ok. 

Also try to pick fish that don't have similar body shape because that can become an issue.

• Like 1