Pod Your Reef

ReeferWade’s 80 Gallon build

ReeferWade

I’m going to be getting this tank from a friend in a couple of weeks and thought I’d start a journal documenting the “build” besides a couple rocks and a few corals I’ll be taking it from the ground up. 

Snagged a Maxspect gyre to handle water movement and am picking up two Hydra 26HD’s tonight for it. Very excited to get this tank and start getting it set up. I’ll be transferring the stock from my 24g Nanocube and 16g Biocube and just run this bigger tank.

This is as it sits right now in its current home. Hoping to move it over in a couple of weeks.

EFB2DC60-1F92-4AFA-9828-620558160E8F.thumb.jpeg.130b4ddbac2ef0084a4850b8583e1252.jpeg

• Like 3
On 8/1/2019 at 6:04 PM, ReeferWade said:

I’m going to be getting this tank from a friend in a couple of weeks and thought I’d start a journal documenting the “build” besides a couple rocks and a few corals I’ll be taking it from the ground up. 

Snagged a Maxspect gyre to handle water movement and am picking up two Hydra 26HD’s tonight for it. Very excited to get this tank and start getting it set up. I’ll be transferring the stock from my 24g Nanocube and 16g Biocube and just run this bigger tank.

This is as it sits right now in its current home. Hoping to move it over in a couple of weeks.

EFB2DC60-1F92-4AFA-9828-620558160E8F.thumb.jpeg.130b4ddbac2ef0084a4850b8583e1252.jpeg

Ooooh, that will be nice! 😀

Need help with fish stocking. Here is the existing stock I’ll be transferring over:

2 oscelaris clowns

2 female Mandarin Goby (different colors) 

yellow watchman Goby

small six line wrasse

gold Midas blenny

tail spot blenny

tiger pistol shrimp

Wishlist (in order of want):

Blue jaw trigger

Kole tang

Anthias

flashers wrasse

what are people’s thoughts on these? Can I get my wishlist?

• Like 1