Innovative Marine Aquariums

Small AIO Frag tank

ezreefer73

Does anyone have a suggestion for a small AIO frag aquarium besides the small one Oceanbox Designs has which is just under 5 gallons I believe. I am looking for an AIO 10 gallons or under, preferably under, space is limited. My corals have grown like weeds and I need to start fragging.

Thanks

• Wow 1

You could use any tank for a frag tank.

Fluval evo's, specs, flex. Some might just need some tweaking like lighting but there are plenty of budget lighting options that work well.

You could do a standard tank with a good hob too.

• Like 2

I have a AquaJapan Aj-45 its 3.5 gallons I believe. 16 inches in length 10 width and 10.5 height. Im cycling it right now so I can propagate my Jawbreakers and my Japanese Pink nepthea. I like the ALl in one because its easy to install an auto topoff in the back and manage water levels. Here is a pic. I bought it if i remember correctly for $60 it comes with the light (full spectrum white) and pump. The only downside is the return nozzle is a little loose so it vibrates from time to time. 

74136DB5-EBEC-4566-9080-0B9808224CE9.jpeg

14EA87BA-F641-4BED-925E-40ADC65CF5E6.jpeg

795811B6-8C75-44B6-8B8F-A3F35F1EA6C9.jpeg

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Natereef said:

I have a AquaJapan Aj-45 its 3.5 gallons I believe. 16 inches in length 10 width and 10.5 height. Im cycling it right now so I can propagate my Jawbreakers and my Japanese Pink nepthea. I like the ALl in one because its easy to install an auto topoff in the back and manage water levels. Here is a pic. I bought it if i remember correctly for $60 it comes with the light (full spectrum white) and pump. The only downside is the return nozzle is a little loose so it vibrates from time to time.

14EA87BA-F641-4BED-925E-40ADC65CF5E6.jpeg

795811B6-8C75-44B6-8B8F-A3F35F1EA6C9.jpeg

I love these corals I had one before a stupid coral holding tank crash while I was moving tanks...

OP you might look in to lifegard AIO tanks they have a few sizes down to under 5.

i am thinking about there 14.6..