inTank Media Baskets

Whole setup in Western KY

sprite

IM fusion 20 with stand, 1k gyre, intank media baskets. All coral and fish. Some high end pieces. F2M holy Grail micromusa, wwc and cornbread zoas. Wwc French tickler, rrc pink Cadillac and BC hyper Berry. Tyree toadstool (2 frags). Black storm pair. One hosts the frogspawn. Lighting is 150w Ushio 20 k

Search my name for my thread for more pics

600$ pickup only

20190712_110314.thumb.jpg.3c1bd1b5fe691785749b62e6ae5a2c19.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1

Burned out... My city water sucks big-time abd rests through filters abd I'm tied of lugging water lol

• Sad 1
lilmatty5dimes
On 7/18/2019 at 9:49 AM, sprite said:

Burned out... My city water sucks big-time abd rests through filters abd I'm tied of lugging water lol

Damn man that sucks. How the well water up there? Wish I was closer it would be pretty tempting to buy for the live stock. Definitely a great deal. 

Not sure on well water. I've always had City. TDS out of the tap is around 500 plus the chloramine= lots of ro filters lol

10 hours ago, lilmatty5dimes said:

Damn man that sucks. How the well water up there? Wish I was closer it would be pretty tempting to buy for the live stock. Definitely a great deal. 

I went as low as 450 and still can't sell. Locals expect you to give 90% discount lol

lilmatty5dimes
On 7/19/2019 at 8:26 PM, sprite said:

I went as low as 450 and still can't sell. Locals expect you to give 90% discount lol

Yup sounds about right in my area. 

All livestock is still available 400$or 200$ without the f2m holy Grail micromusa.. Tank is available empty minus the media baskets and gyre for 100$

• Recommended Discussions