Cultivated Reef

LTA question

KimmyB75

While I'm thinking about it and can not feel bad about subject change since it was my thread lol. Is it safe to mix Zoa's on the same rock? I am going to rearrange my aquascape so I can have more area to add different kinds of corals. I have my green star polyp on its own since it spreads like wildfire.  I was thinking of printing a pic of the tank scape so I can preplan where I want different corals in the future. 

1 hour ago, KimmyB75 said:

While I'm thinking about it and can not feel bad about subject change since it was my thread lol. Is it safe to mix Zoa's on the same rock? I am going to rearrange my aquascape so I can have more area to add different kinds of corals. I have my green star polyp on its own since it spreads like wildfire.  I was thinking of printing a pic of the tank scape so I can preplan where I want different corals in the future. 

The anemone stings and LTA's have a good sting. They can move any time they want, so unfortunately you either end up loving corals or they may get stung.

Finally got the rock moved he was hiding under while he was sleeping so I could get a little better picture. He looks sort of bleached in the pic, but he actually is a tan color.

Mr. Bubbles.jpg

EthanPhillyCheesesteak
11 hours ago, KimmyB75 said:

Thank you all! I will be adding more pictures of the tank. Another member gave me a website to do some ordering from! Heaven help me cause now I am a happy camper! They have the Zoa I want for $4 for a single. The LFS that I refuse to return to wanted $99 for a single of the same one!

What’s this website called?😂

3 hours ago, EthanPhillyCheesesteak said:

What’s this website called?😂

https://www.kpaquatics.com

They are located in Fl and have really good prices. The next time I am in Fl I may have to find out if they have a brick and mortar location. I live in Ga, so most everything that is sent to me comes in 2 days or less.