Top Shelf Aquatics

new tank...

deezreef

it looks great, it's only a week old! heck, my daughter had a crooked face at the same age. now she a miniature of her mom and i'm worried about all you hormone-crazed maniacs out there. :

i'm sure the tank will blossom into another spectacular champion like your 10g was. did you ditch the gsp's entirely?

is it me or does it look like a coralline encrusted gremlin on the right side?

thanks a lot tiny i needed some reassurance after breaking down the 10. i can't wait to see the true colors of the acros and montis under the new setup. oh, as for the gsp's, if you look hard enough they're under the middle right rock down on the bottom. you can't really see them but they're there. everything seem to be a lot healthier in this tank. i really need to get a life. talk about fanatic. i sat in front of the tank for about 3 hours yesterday. i vowed to sit until i saw some change in color.

This tank has a great base to it (of course, you created it). LOL, after we have looked at your other tanks, I think we are all watching with a close eye to see how you work your magic ;)! Looks like it is going to be as spactacular as your 10 was -actually it looks like it is going to be better! And to think it is still a baby is increadible!! By the way I LOVE the goby pair you have -I would have been too scared to put those two together (it was definately worth the risk, nice call!)!!

That tank WILL look superb soon enough. Part of the 10G's awesome looks came from the fact that it was full of large corals and generally packed with corals, whereas this fresh tank is still very young and corals are small. But the colours are still awesome. You have a very nice collection of corals. Keep up the great work. I Expect to see the same calibre tank as the 10G in a few months time. :)

Archived