Innovative Marine Aquariums

Hello from Wales

Elephant999

Elephant999

Hi,

I'm new to SW but currently have a Fluval Spec 16 gallon and have had FW tanks on and off for years.  I’m looking to purchase an Evo 13.5 as I’m impressed with my Spec and the clean look it has.  Loving the Evo owners thread and my learning curve is on the up.  I also like the look of the Coralife cubes but they don’t appear to sell them in the UK.   I think this forum is brilliant as it is dedicated to Nano tanks and there are no posts with “you should go bigger and get a 55 gallon 🙄”.

I will probably stick to stock components with just an improved pump, at first.  Once I purchase which will be post holiday next week where I will be scuba diving on a mammoth reef 😄, I’m looking to set up my SW tank.

Sharon

Edited by Elephant999
Word
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Elephant999 said:

Hi,

I'm new to SW but currently have a Fluval Spec 16 gallon and have had FW tanks on and off for years.  I’m looking to purchase an Evo 13.5 as I’m impressed with my Spec and the clean look it has.  Loving the Evo owners thread and my learning curve is on the up.  I also like the look of the Coralife cubes but they don’t appear to sell them in the UK.   I think this forum is brilliant as it is dedicated to Nano tanks and there are no posts with “you should go bigger and get a 55 gallon 🙄”.

I will probably stick to stock components with just an improved pump, at first.  Once I purchase which will be post holiday next week where I will be scuba diving on a mammoth reef 😄, I’m looking to set up my SW tank.

Sharon

Welcome to NR! 😊 

can’t wait to see what you come up with. 

• Like 1
Elephant999

Thank you.  I’m sure my tank will not be a patch on what I see here.  I’m eager to learn and be patient with my tank.

• Like 2