Pod Your Reef

Complete Red Sea 170 System : NYOS, Nero, NanoBox

DaveFason

It is with regret I need to break the tank down. My wife and I are selling our house and the house we are purchasing wont be ready until three months after our sale. I would like to sell this as a complete system to someone. This would be an instant reef tank for anyone. I am willing to help with the process and drive up to six hours from my location. 

RedSea 170 : White cabinet 

NYOS 120 

2 x Nero 5 Pumps 

IM Return Pump

Tunze 6020 ( for sump ) 

Heater 

NanoBox Duo w/ Gooseneck 

Livestock : A true mixed reef with a few private corals I have collected over the years. 

$2750 

reefermore-11NanoBox Reefer FTScoral 9

• Sad 4
  • Wow 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
2 hours ago, DaveFason said:

It is with regret I need to break the tank down. My wife and I are selling our house and the house we are purchasing wont be ready until three months after our sale. I would like to sell this as a complete system to someone. This would be an instant reef tank for anyone. I am willing to help with the process and drive up to six hours from my location. 

RedSea 170 : White cabinet 

NYOS 120 

2 x Nero 5 Pumps 

IM Return Pump

Tunze 6020 ( for sump ) 

Heater 

NanoBox Duo w/ Gooseneck 

Livestock : A true mixed reef with a few private corals I have collected over the years. 

$2750 

reefermore-11NanoBox Reefer FTScoral 9

Oh man Dave, that sucks you can't keep the tank. Good luck with the new house though :smilie:

9 minutes ago, ninjamyst said:

comes with all the corals?! 

Yep. I may ask to frag one or two to give to a friend to hold. 

55 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Oh man Dave, that sucks you can't keep the tank. Good luck with the new house though :smilie:

Thanks. I wish I could figure a way but moving a tank 2-3 times in a couple months is something I don't want to worry about. 

• Like 1
mitten_reef
13 minutes ago, DaveFason said:

Yep. I may ask to frag one or two to give to a friend to hold. 

Thanks. I wish I could figure a way but moving a tank 2-3 times in a couple months is something I don't want to worry about. 

would an LFS be willing to babysit the tank - the whole system - until you're settled into the new home?  With a tank like yours, they'll be lucky to set it up and have an instant floor display. 

my LFS is currently babysitting a very nice collection of corals for one of their service clients' home tank - nice corals, but underwhelming aquascape on that one.   

1 minute ago, mitten_reef said:

would an LFS be willing to babysit the tank - the whole system - until you're settled into the new home?  With a tank like yours, they'll be lucky to set it up and have an instant floor display. 

my LFS is currently babysitting a very nice collection of corals for one of their service clients' home tank - nice corals, but underwhelming aquascape on that one.   

Possibly but I have never been to close. The other issue is it displays literally nothing they sell. 😛

If I can sell to a fellow NR member it would make me feel better. Once in the new house I can start a new tank. I will still have my IM10 that I can setup in a school here locally. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DarkLad said:

I have the same tank and wondering why are you using Tunze 6020 in sump ? 

Thanks

Moves detritus. I normally move it to each section weekly. 

-Dave

On 6/23/2019 at 8:39 AM, Tom@HaslettMI said:

Such a sweet set up. Could you move it to the Nanobox shop temporarily?

Tom

Long story but no. I really wish I could. 

1 hour ago, Aelvion said:

Where are you located?

North Carolina. Again I am willing to drive to help out. Looks like your in PA which is a easy drive for me. 

3 hours ago, DaveFason said:

North Carolina. Again I am willing to drive to help out. Looks like your in PA which is a easy drive for me. 

Thanks but I'm in the far West of PA, almost to the Ohio border... That's like a 9+ hour drive and I already have 4 tanks in the house. Beautiful tank though, I'm sure you'll get a buyer.

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions