Top Shelf Aquatics

Anyone tried Fritz RPM?

Isaacthedev

Isaacthedev

Has anyone tried Fritz salt? I’m using the Red Sea Coral Pro now and debating to keep that, or the fritz, or AF PROBIOTIC

Would love to hear thoughts

I just switched to it last month. Prior to that, I was using PETCO boxed water, and decided to stop as the alk was measuring all over the place, from 10 - 13. After a bit of research, I decided to go with Fritz RPM as the parameters were good, and people said their salt was pretty consistent. It is easy to mix, can be used within an hour of mixing, and hasn't left any residue on my mixing gear. On my EVO 13.5g, 1 gallon water changes brought my dkh down .2, so I am almost at the target I want to be at, 8.5-9 dkh. 

The LFS store I got it at says they use it in their systems, and for their clients. He also said it had pretty consistent parameters. I like that it is near the middle of the range for alk, so if you were to get a batch that tested high or low, or you messed up your dosing, you can still work with it.