Innovative Marine Aquariums

Polyclad Adventures - along came Pauly

EfrainChicagoDeepdish

That was my hope with the bump.  Perhaps an email notification will remind said poster to come back and remember the good times we had with Chad the Polyclad.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
EfrainChicagoDeepdish
Sup brahs.  My name is Pauly.  I'm a polyclad.  I'm new to this site.

Let's get to my wicked back story.  I was chilling in my rock like we do.  Even with humans stuck at home during the pandemic, I was laying low.  Keeping the partying down to not disturb the neighbors.  

Of course this story takes a similar turn to those before me.  Someone realizes they have a tank that is still there when the lights go out, they grab a flashlight and I get busted.  I wasn't even causing any trouble (that they know!) and off to FaceSpace to identify me.  Next thing I know is I'm getting metal pinchers attacking me and into a cup I go for the night.  

I'm suffering a massive headache and an injury (think drinking too much in your 40s type of extended hangover).  I get transported to some foster home for undervalued animals by someone called San Fran Rice-A-Roni and all I hear is "babe don't be mad".  I'm like - I'm not shnookums but I need some hair of the dog elixir cause I am having trouble rallying up.  Plus what if I need to make sure I don't become someone's bitch?  I need a makeshift shiv or something.  I've seen the show Oz.

Turns out I am going to be staying with them for-ev-er.  Efrain Chicago Deep Dish (what kind of names do these humans have?) has a thing for polyclads. 

I hope my fate is better than this Chad.  Send your thoughts and prayers while I try to convince anyone that walks by to bring me a Hot Pocket.  Hell yeah!  

-Pauly

20210104_165247.thumb.jpg.50672b1c37cf4bdbb724c0a31167cbce.jpg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7
EfrainChicagoDeepdish
Hey buuuuddddiiiieees,

I am finally over my hangover from hell.  Still got a war wound from the metal pinchers of extraction but I'm doing better.  

Saturday I moved to the big house from an orange LET'S DO THIS bucket.  I don't know what I was supposed to do in my state but I guess it was done cause my home is a brand new ADA 30w.  Woot!!
20210109_202740.thumb.jpg.e203eed0c89f8338f4a5b4ad5863d524.jpg

Took the day to not do a damn thing and see if I could get doted on again.  Sure enough, Sunday I found a clam just lying there.  After about three hours of being near it and nothing happening,  I claimed it by putting my paw on it.  
20210110_075505.thumb.jpg.6cefa17b8f1192a9100bfd7a4841e002.jpg

An hour later,  I was chowing down.  By the way, I have to dissolve my food so chowing down lasted another five hours before I had my fill and retreated under the rock.  I even had a roommate come see me.  
20210110_111648.thumb.jpg.aafac5113efbac1a888a6dbfdc24a994.jpg

A polyclad could get used to this!
20210109_202748.thumb.jpg.8bbf2e1576a7b9ad8c1f1ed5dad853e1.jpg

-Pauly
  • Like 6
  • 7 months later...