Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

will trade u glass

petetheglassblowwer

• 3 weeks later...
petetheglassblowwer

nobody hua?at least look and leave a comment at my site so it will be #1 over thar at glassartest.com help a fellow nanoreefer out pleaz!

Like your stuff, but not sure what it is that you're wanting to trade. Are you looking to trade your artwork for coral frags or something like that? Or are you offering your art for sale?

petetheglassblowwer

Yes i am a nano reefer too and will trade glass 4 frags, like all u i cant get enough so it spills into my work wich is glassblowwin,so i make beads,wineglasses,paperwaits,and lots of other stuff with fish and coral on then, Soo u get say what u have and what u wount from me and lets do it !! i have a 2.5 with button and greenstar polups

petetheglassblowwer

I dont know what a starphire is, can u explaine?But i do have some nice beads 4 trade right now.I live in upstate New York 13850zip. like to get colorful zoos,shrums,or ric.

petetheglassblowwer

ok i dont make glass fishtanks! I am a glassblower, i go to school at the Corning museium of glass in Corning NY.

petetheglassblowwer

anyone,how do u get pic browser to come up on the post reply? some times its there and most times its not, whats upwith that,anyone know?

Great looking glass!

I do need to make a correction though, Corning is not upstate NY. Just because it is "up state" from the city it is not upstate NY. I am currently living in St Lawrence County. If I stand on my tip-toes I can see Canada. That is up state NY.

Sorry its just one of my pet peeves when someone from down state or western NY considers themselves upstaters.

If you preview the reply after you attach the image it deletes it. Once you are done with your message just hit the reply button

Archived