Jump to content
Pezking182

Help! Zoa's going full zombie

Recommended Posts

Pezking182

What's going on with my Rastas?!

IMG_20190509_174343.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Newstead

No idea, but strange...

Share this post


Link to post
Matteo

Woah wtf. Never seen that before. 

 

Also if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the frag? 

 

Rastas are HOT 🔥 right now so I fear they are inflated in price because of popularity like the bounce coral 

Share this post


Link to post
Pezking182
13 minutes ago, OverCookedRock said:

Woah wtf. Never seen that before. 

 

Also if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the frag? 

 

Rastas are HOT 🔥 right now so I fear they are inflated in price because of popularity like the bounce coral 

I think it was 15 for the 4 polyp frag. I got it at FFM in February. They just started looking like that.

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
1 hour ago, Pezking182 said:

What's going on with my Rastas?!

IMG_20190509_174343.jpg

How close is that aiptasia behind them? Could it have touched them?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Pezking182
8 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

How close is that aiptasia behind them? Could it have touched them?

Ehh. It's close enough to touch the back right polyp. But def not the front. I'm thinking I'm gonna dip all the zoo frags again this weekend. I'll blast some.kalk paste on the aptasia too.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...