Coral Vue Hydros

Best ATO for Sumpless

Drew11

Was curious to see what everyone uses for an ATO on their sumpless tanks? Currently I have a Tunze nano running on my 40 breeder (sumpless). I know your answer may vary depending on your tank size, but any input would be helpful. Thanks!

I'm going to try the AquaXP Duetto.  They also have one called the Auto Aqua Micro ATO.  Mine is for a 10 gallon.  If they work they look pretty slick.

I've been using the AquaXP Duetto for the last month or so on my IM 20.  It's been working great.  Super easy set up and I like that it has a siphon break as a back up even thought I have the refill tube above the "power off" waterline in the filter section of my tank.  The pump does hum a bit when it's refilling, but not loud enough to be annoying.  Most times we don't even notice it.  

• Like 1

I just bought the duetto and installed it yesterday. So far so good, the tank hasn’t overflowed. If this one works out fine for the next month or so I’m buying another for my second tank

• Like 1