Cultivated Reef

Emerald Crab in Pullman, WA

ImAnanoReefer

Hey,

I'm looking to trade an small emerald crab for something else. I have a .75 gallon reef tank in my dorm room at Washington State University with the crab, a margarita snail, and some zoos. There is nothing wrong with the crab but she's just too much for my small tank. She eats every bit of macro algae that I try to grow in the tank and then hides all day. I really like her, I bought it from the LFS as a female Mythrax crab, but she’s just to big and rowdy for my lil reef. I would love to trade for a small shrimp (bumblebee/sexy/pistol etc.) but a coral frag like a shroom or sum zoos would be awesome, too. Leave me a PM or a reply and I'll get back to you. Local pickups are preferred since I'm a starving/busy college kid.

Thanx!

Phil

I would love to take him into my tank, I'll pay something reasonable (time/effort/shipp.), I have a 10g with lots of algae and 5 hermits! Do you have a price in mind, or just want to pick-up, Im in Va Beach, VA, 23464, I can wait until you have some time, then I'll take him.

• 2 weeks later...
ImAnanoReefer

Hey, its been crazy busy here with midterms and such. I will try to get things going with the crab soon. Do you have ideas on how to ship it? I havent ever shipped any reef critters before.

Archived