SaltCritters.com

Baby Rock Fllower Anemones

MockandRoll

MockandRoll

I have a tank full of baby RFAs. I am selling all multicolor ones for $30 and single color for $10. I will give discounts if you buy multiples. I live in the San Antonio, TX area. Pickup only. See video link below

• Like 6
  • Wow 1

Wow, I wish I was able to pick some up...and afford them...lol

Great prices, beautiful nems

MockandRoll

7 hours ago, mariahranch said:

If I can get my other tank up and rolling I’ll hit you up! What part of San Antonio? I’m between SA and Corpus

I live in north San Antonio (281 and 1604). 

6 hours ago, uwdanno said:

wow! well done! Do you hatch all these?

The mom released them. Here is a pic of one of the litters. I think there were 3-4 litters over a few days. 

2018-08-22_12-43-12

• Wow 1
  • 2 weeks later...
MockandRoll

Here are some top-down pics I just took to show the size differences. Some are the size of a dime while others are half-dollar+ sized.

47010987664_7aae043e84_b.jpg40834008633_5946f86312_b.jpg33923244748_560f9b6abb_b.jpg

• Like 1
On 5/7/2019 at 6:20 PM, MockandRoll said:

Here are some top-down pics I just took to show the size differences. Some are the size of a dime while others are half-dollar+ sized.

47010987664_7aae043e84_b.jpg40834008633_5946f86312_b.jpg33923244748_560f9b6abb_b.jpg

If you decide to ship these...

• Like 3
EthanPhillyCheesesteak
18 minutes ago, MetaTank said:

Also with you if he decides to ship. Those are beautiful😍😍

Put me on the list!!

MockandRoll
3 hours ago, MetaTank said:

2 hours ago, EthanPhillyCheesesteak said:

Also with you if he decides to ship. Those are beautiful😍😍

Put me on the list!!

I have a 20G Long I need to setup. Once I get that setup I will start pulling them out. It looks like I will probably have to start shipping as the local demand isn't high enough.  I have everything expect the light. I was thinking a cheap LED. Does anyone have suggestions? The light on my current tank is Radion and 4 T5s. 

EthanPhillyCheesesteak
4 hours ago, MockandRoll said:

I have a 20G Long I need to setup. Once I get that setup I will start pulling them out. It looks like I will probably have to start shipping as the local demand isn't high enough.  I have everything expect the light. I was thinking a cheap LED. Does anyone have suggestions? The light on my current tank is Radion and 4 T5s. 

You could use an AI prime? But that might be more than you are hoping to spend. Viparspectra lights are nice. That’s what I have on my tank, and everything looks really nice. 

I call second dibs if you decide to ship, obviously Metatank is first😁😍😍

DaVinciClown

Let me know if you figure out a nice way to get them off the rockwork... I’ve tried ice cubes, “tickling,” and irritation (lots of flow via pipette obnoxiously) and ultimately decided to leave them alone. 

MockandRoll
1 hour ago, EthanPhillyCheesesteak said:

You could use an AI prime? But that might be more than you are hoping to spend. Viparspectra lights are nice. That’s what I have on my tank, and everything looks really nice. 

I call second dibs if you decide to ship, obviously Metatank is first😁😍😍

I was looking at Viparrepecrtra today. How do you like the programming? Can you set schedules or is it just on/off? I was also looking for a light that has its own side mount. In a few months I will probably start posting individual pics for sale. 

1 hour ago, tgore said:

Seriously considering taking a trip down from Tulsa to get a large assortment of these. 🤔

That's a drive. I would wait until they get bigger. 

MockandRoll
1 hour ago, DaVinciClown said:

Let me know if you figure out a nice way to get them off the rockwork... I’ve tried ice cubes, “tickling,” and irritation (lots of flow via pipette obnoxiously) and ultimately decided to leave them alone. 

I will. Last week I tried to take one off my powerhead before cleaning and couldn't.

EthanPhillyCheesesteak
9 hours ago, MockandRoll said:

I was looking at Viparrepecrtra today. How do you like the programming? Can you set schedules or is it just on/off? I was also looking for a light that has its own side mount. In a few months I will probably start posting individual pics for sale. 

That's a drive. I would wait until they get bigger. 

I love my viparsprectra, they are programmable, so you can set them to when you like. They use military time. I only have my blues on 25% and my whites on 15% and everything in the tank looks great and loves the light

I highly recommend, the only downside is that they are a little bulky. They aren’t the smallest, but I still love it anyways

MockandRoll
6 hours ago, EthanPhillyCheesesteak said:

I love my viparsprectra, they are programmable, so you can set them to when you like. They use military time. I only have my blues on 25% and my whites on 15% and everything in the tank looks great and loves the light

I highly recommend, the only downside is that they are a little bulky. They aren’t the smallest, but I still love it anyways

Thanks for the info. I will probably be ordering a LED by the end of the month.

EthanPhillyCheesesteak
26 minutes ago, MockandRoll said:

Thanks for the info. I will probably be ordering a LED by the end of the month.

Alright, good luck on your search

• 3 months later...
On 9/2/2019 at 7:51 AM, uwdanno said:

Update?! I’m starting a RF/LPS tank and following

They are starting to get big and I have some great ones. I plan on posting ~5 at a time to sell on nano-reef after I get my shipping procedure down. Hopefully I am shipping by the end of September.

• Like 1
On 9/2/2019 at 7:51 AM, uwdanno said:

Update?! I’m starting a RF/LPS tank and following

I also have 1 removable rock with ~10-20 of them on it. Let me know if you are interested and I will get pics and a exact count.  Would be a good way to seed a RFA tank. 

• Recommended Discussions