Innovative Marine Aquariums

Wall to wall acropora nano tank?

RustyRocket

RustyRocket

Hey guys, 

Just tore down my softies (keeping my LPS) jumping into high end Acropora.

1) Anyone got a nano of acros to show off?

2) What is growth rate should I be expecting given stable conditions? All I can find is like 3/4" or so frags around.

With Softies I can go from 2 inch frags or 3 polyps to fully stocked in about 9 months or so. I only have experience with Digis and birdsnest and they grow like weeds, but acro?

Thrassian Atoll

High end Acros are going to grow super slow no matter what.  That’s why they cost so much.  Most of the time your going to get a .5” nub that’s going to take even slower to grow compared to a large frag.

Thrassian Atoll

Official SPS frag swaps page on Facebook is a good place to see how much stuff is going for, size of frags and what people’s growth rates on stuff are.

Here’s my IM fusion 30L, I  have a few sps in here. 🙂

529DFE83-F169-4D61-B4A0-B100C43AC8EC.thumb.jpeg.c9bb97527c015ef5776960bf8e5dcac1.jpeg

If if you want to wow people and don’t get caught up in collector acros, a lot of the easy to care for ones grow fast and provide great colors. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 6
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, |n0_0ne| said:

Here’s my IM fusion 30L, I  have a few sps in here. 🙂

529DFE83-F169-4D61-B4A0-B100C43AC8EC.thumb.jpeg.c9bb97527c015ef5776960bf8e5dcac1.jpeg

If if you want to wow people and don’t get caught up in collector acros, a lot of the easy to care for ones grow fast and provide great colors. 

:whoa::bowdown:

• Like 1