ReefCleaners.org

Nano sump and Overflow for sale!!!

Djm9288

HEy, I have a nano sump and a nano overflow to sell. I am selling, because, I dont have the room for it!!! How stupid of me!!!

I am willing to sell cheap. If interested or have questions post or PM.!!!

Thanks

DANiel

Hey Djm,

Overflow and sump are on my list of things I am looking for for a new tank I'm setting up... so I am interested, maybe,hehe

Can you give me some specs on it, size, configuration... pics would be very helpful. Also what you are looking for dollar wise.

If you wanna email me.... furniturefinisher@hotmail.com

thanks

dude yer a F(*&^cK head. I just re did yer custom top for this. I aint changin it. its getting shipped as is.

I asked you a MONTH ago and you said it was all kosher.... well now ya have a gaping hole in the back of yer hood. oh well. OR ya could sell the hood with it, and buy another.

???

RENIGGING ON A DONE DEAL....Little Boys with little Toys, and attitudes to match.....

So Danny, yet again you are changing yer mind. Well the hood is done, it WILL SHIP today. You ASKED me to make one for you. I said ok. We AGREED on the price. We chatted, Ya harassed me (in a nice way) cause ya were excited, I said "ok", Ya pestered me fer a MONTH before the hood was even started cause ya wanted to wait on it fer yer Birthday. I threw in a Photoeletric eye nightlight set up as a Present. I charged you only $ 80.00 including shipping ( which is close to 35.00) I started the hood, It was nearly completed, Ya changed yer design.

I moaned, but complied. I made A COMPLETE SECOND HOOD for you. I matched yer specifications, I laquered it 3 TIMES, wet sanded, and made it nice and got a Stain that was to your liking.

There are now 2 HOODS made and finished for you in your design and color.

You sent me a Personal check, I waited 2 weeks for it to clear (it did) I spoke to you, you said you were excited.

NOW HERE IS A PROBLEM..... ???

I mentioned I had to add some nice Brass latches on the sides cause the wood shrank or "warped" a little ( like 2 mm) on one side due to heavy shelacking. Ya spazzout on me and want yer $ back cause ya think it will look crappy? Ya havent even seen it and you insult me and my product by calling it "crappy".

and saying I would QUOTE... " Take money from a 14 year old?"

WTF is that ? you asked me, I replied, I performed a labor intensive service (TWICE) and NOW you want a refund?

I say : NO.

THIS IS A CUSTOM HOOD. No Refunds. Sorry Kid.

BUT...... To prove Im not a total As*hole..... YOU HAVE A CHOICE OF HOOD..... Original one with a solid back, OR the one that was RE-DONE and has the "warp" issues ...in yer 14 year old mind that will cause you to be "mental" over my honesty in a flaw that occoured naturaly in the wood that is of minor detail.

If ya didnt want the hood ( Or as I assume now , because of our conversation about tools and materials that you need to convert the opening if it were not big enough), that you have the means to make a hood... and want to be a little penny pincher AFTER some one else already has done a LOT of work on your behalf....

And I found the comment " Im sure you can sell it to some one else" Extremely insulting.... Try that line on yer car mechanic some day.. se what he does with the Parts he put on yer car when ya decide to DIY a front end brake job and inner CV boot joint AFTER you OKed the work and produced payment.....:

Ive made 30 + of these hoods and only had 1 come back (due to shipping damages)

so "CRAPPY" is NOT up for debate nor is a refund on a finished product(s)

1/2 a Good day. :

PS: oh, and I Blocked AIM on your name cause I DONT want to be infuriated and take a sledge hammer to it and send it to ya "as is" all comunication will be here or in e-mail or via phone... I need some time to chill....

ttyl... I still like ya.

Archived