Pod Your Reef

Can anyone tell me about bsacorals??

EthanPhillyCheesesteak

EthanPhillyCheesesteak

I’m thinking of buying a few things from them, are they reliable? Has anyone bought anything from them before? I just want some information on them?

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, EthanPhillyCheesesteak said:

I’m thinking of buying a few things from them, are they reliable? Has anyone bought anything from them before? I just want some information on them?

I have. Ben is great to deal with. 😊

EthanPhillyCheesesteak
6 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Ok thank you, probably gonna buy a few things from them😁

• Like 1
EthanPhillyCheesesteak
3 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

It says that there is a free shipping option for bsa corals? What does that mean? 

Would anything survive that? If it took longer? I’m going to get mushrooms.

3 hours ago, EthanPhillyCheesesteak said:

It says that there is a free shipping option for bsa corals? What does that mean? 

Would anything survive that? If it took longer? I’m going to get mushrooms.

I’m not sure.  But corals can survive a lot. 

shaneandjohn

I highly recommend BSA corals. I have done multiple purchases and Ben has always treated me right.

His coral is accurately represented by his photos 👍

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I'd avoid Ben completely it's bait and switch with him. A SCAM.  I've ordered tons of corals from several other places with no issues.  HOWEVER, his corals were the worst looking, worst packed, drab, generic and nothing at all like the photos. 

Here's how his scam goes.  You buy corals from him, he texts you and says I can fit more in the box, let me give you a deal, I'll send you some super nice stuff, check out this pics and I'll do it on a discount.  Then you get your corals and they are junk.  I called him out on it and he did offer to take the corals back, but come one who has the resources to ship coral back so I just brought them to the local store and gave them to them hopefully they can sell or give that junk away.  I never asked for money back, told him I wasn't going to leave reviews.  BUT he obviously knows he did something wrong and won't stop texting me.  SO since he won't leave me along I've decided to spread the word.  Side note he texted me yesterday and offered me a store credit, but who in their right mind would order from someone that already screwed them?  Not me, keep you junk, keep your $$ and leave me alone.  There's a ton of really nice places to order from, AVOID him.