Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Hellooo

HeyChanelle

HeyChanelle

Hi, 

My name is chanelle, 

I have a 30L marine tank (aqua habitat 30 by TMC)

Ive been keeping and breeding fancy goldfish for 10+ years, I worked in a fish store with cold and tropical freshwater fish for 6 years and have just finished my marine biology degree at university. I kept my marine tank running for 1 year but had to break it down for uni. I have just set it back up (after 4 years in storage) and it's been running for 1 week. 

I also have a dog, parrot and leopard gecko 😍

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here 🙌🏽

IMG_20190304_131440.jpg

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, HeyChanelle said:

Hi, 

My name is chanelle, 

I have a 30L marine tank (aqua habitat 30 by TMC)

Ive been keeping and breeding fancy goldfish for 10+ years, I worked in a fish store with cold and tropical freshwater fish for 6 years and have just finished my marine biology degree at university. I kept my marine tank running for 1 year but had to break it down for uni. I have just set it back up (after 4 years in storage) and it's been running for 1 week. 

I also have a dog, parrot and leopard gecko 😍

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here 🙌🏽

IMG_20190304_131440.jpg

Welcome to NR! 😊

• Thanks 1

I don't think your tank is big enough for the dog, parrot and gecko. in fact, I bet the three of them feel quite cramped when you stuff them in there at bed time.

seriously though, welcome!

what kind of dog, parrot and gecko?

• Like 2
HeyChanelle
23 minutes ago, Friendly said:

I don't think your tank is big enough for the dog, parrot and gecko. in fact, I bet the three of them feel quite cramped when you stuff them in there at bed time.

seriously though, welcome!

what kind of dog, parrot and gecko?

Lol!! 

My dog is a Staffordshire bull terrier mix, the parrot is an orange winged Amazon and my gecko is a leopard gecko 😁

If I put them all in the tank together my parrot would come out on top no doubt 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1