Top Shelf Aquatics

Thanks for having me.

Eric_n_ga

Hello everyone and thanks for having me. Just got back into the saltwater aquarium hobby after a 15-year hiatus. Last tank was 150gal fish only . So I have some basic knowledge but so much has changed and man has technology made life easier. I have been lurking for months.  Reading, searching, learning , and being impressed by a lot on this page . Tons of info here. 

Anyway I have searched Facebook and Craigslist for a while buying up parts and pieces all over north Georgia. 

Equipment list. 

Oceanic BioCube 29 

Kessil t180 with controller

Eshopps skimmer

Jbj ATO

2 wavemakers with controllers

Tank is set up and cycling with 25lbs live sand and 15lbs of dry rock . Been running about a week. I'm in no rush to add anything even though it's driving me crazy looking at a box of water . Rather take my time and do things right . Going to finish the protein skimmer install into chamber 1 this weekend as well as pick up some bio and chem filer supplies and a nice size piece of live rock from my not so local fish store . 

Thanks again for having me and helping with my lack of knowledge. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Eric_n_ga said:

Hello everyone and thanks for having me. Just got back into the saltwater aquarium hobby after a 15-year hiatus. Last tank was 150gal fish only . So I have some basic knowledge but so much has changed and man has technology made life easier. I have been lurking for months.  Reading, searching, learning , and being impressed by a lot on this page . Tons of info here. 

Anyway I have searched Facebook and Craigslist for a while buying up parts and pieces all over north Georgia. 

Equipment list. 

Oceanic BioCube 29 

Kessil t180 with controller

Eshopps skimmer

Jbj ATO

2 wavemakers with controllers

Tank is set up and cycling with 25lbs live sand and 15lbs of dry rock . Been running about a week. I'm in no rush to add anything even though it's driving me crazy looking at a box of water . Rather take my time and do things right . Going to finish the protein skimmer install into chamber 1 this weekend as well as pick up some bio and chem filer supplies and a nice size piece of live rock from my not so local fish store . 

Thanks again for having me and helping with my lack of knowledge. 

Welcome! 😊

You need to start a tank journal so we can see pics!!!

• Thanks 1

Welcome! I live in the burbs of Atlanta. This forum is a great place to learn and the people on here are so helpful. 

I agree, post up that tank so we can follow along. 

• Thanks 1
On 3/1/2019 at 9:33 PM, SeaFurn said:

Welcome! I live in the burbs of Atlanta. This forum is a great place to learn and the people on here are so helpful. 

I agree, post up that tank so we can follow along. 

Which burbs ? 😁