Pod Your Reef

Update on pocillopora coral

EthanPhillyCheesesteak

EthanPhillyCheesesteak

So my biggest pocillopora is still looking white and still isn’t looking much better, but my smallest one recently just shot up, he looks great, his polyps are extended and he looks like he’s starting to grow a little. About 5 mins ago I just moved the biggest of my pocillopora, bc he was under a lot of water movement, he was getting hit with water from all sides. It says that they like a lot of water flow, but he may of had too much, so I just moved him a little farther down to see if he likes the water flow here. 

I will get back to you if I see him starting to get any better

• Like 1

Damn son!! You are blasting the forums with threads hahaha.. you ever think of consolidating all these threads into a aquarium journal?? Would be cool if you had all of your threads in one journal so people can follow along with your tank journey in one place!!  Just an idea buddy..

Happy reefing!!

• Like 3
EthanPhillyCheesesteak
55 minutes ago, Weikel said:

Damn son!! You are blasting the forums with threads hahaha.. you ever think of consolidating all these threads into a aquarium journal?? Would be cool if you had all of your threads in one journal so people can follow along with your tank journey in one place!!  Just an idea buddy..

Happy reefing!!

I don’t even know how to do that, how would I do that?😂

1. Top menu bar
  2. Click "Journals"
  3. Click "Nano Reef" (or whichever is most appropriate)
  4. Click "Start New Topic"

It'll drive you less crazy too if you ever wanted to go back and re-read some old answers.  :-)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1