inTank Media Baskets

I need some sugestions

CoralStorm

i need ideas of COLORFUL fish to add to a 55 gallon feel free to let me know any ideas here are some thing i want to note 1:it must be reef safe 2:it should be really colorful 3: try not to give out wrasses , clowns or damsels as i have some of those and im looking for somthing new to try ex. anthias (just be maybe a little more specific)

1 hour ago, mcarroll said:

How many fish are you trying to put in there?

its really size and aggression dependant but i would say around 3 more let me know if this is fine with 4 other fish in a 55 gallon tank tell me if its ok to add more or should keep less

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

Wait. Aren't your fish still sick? You just said your chromis has lesions on their bodies. And you haven't gone fallow for Ich yet. Why the thought to add new fish now? :blink:

ever since i had no reason to belive it was ich and those leasions i thijk had to do with an accdental mistake i did with salt i has some salt creep on my light and i knocked some in the tank i think i burned the fish when i hit them with the disolving salt and even there it was not being transmitted to either my wrasse or other chromis the one that had it has recovered and is looking good ever since i had no sight of ich on any of my fish im am 97% sure its gone i put a clown that i had at my freinds house being qted 5 weeks later i decided to see if it would get sicm and a week with it in there and its doing exeptionally well and now i am much more careful buying my fish today i found a blue tang at my lfs with flukes and i would never buy a fish when its sick or in the same tank as a sick fish so overall to answer your question no they are not clearly sick as my fizh havent died since and evem there i still monitor on a day by day basis making sure my fish are doing well and bythe way with a protien skimmer a 120g uv sterilizer and a 70g filter i think the ich was exterminated a while ago in its swimming phase so yeah its 97 percent chamce of it being safe.

Nothing wrong with letting a few weeks pass before adding new fish just to be (more) sure.

Less fish is definitely better from a lot of standpoints, BTW.   Mainly it's less stress on the fish and less work for you.

• Like 2

Love my Coral Beauty nice colors and she is the mom of the tank. When I feed if food hits the sand bed she picks it up and spits it back up for the other fish. Truly awesome to watch. 

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Cutter79 said:

Love my Coral Beauty nice colors and she is the mom of the tank. When I feed if food hits the sand bed she picks it up and spits it back up for the other fish. Truly awesome to watch. 

oh yeah i forgot about coral beauties. i have a 30g and i wanted one but tanks too small 😞

• Like 1