Cultivated Reef

TFS tanks coming soon

Guest WoodstockReefer

Guest WoodstockReefer

Hey fellow reefers just want to say something pretty cool I'm designing a new tank system that I have never seen on the market. Not even anything close. It is a new revolutionary style that will give you so much customization on how it is set up it will be awesome. So when you see the TRS35 and the TRS50 hits the stores just know I'm the one who created it

Guest WoodstockReefer

Sure t f s stands for tide Reef system essentially it's going to be a very unique way of displaying a tide pool Reef system in your house I'm very excited about it the patent is already filled out and I will look to release it as soon as possible

Guest WoodstockReefer
20 hours ago, This guy is extra salty said:

Sounds interesting, any other details?

Well i can say it will utilize a drop off method and as customizable as any glass aquariums. It will be a very very cool detail. 

Guest WoodstockReefer

The basic shape/shell design is finished! A TRI-GLASS approach offering perfect angles of vision as well as top down viewing is provided. Estimated gallons is slightly over 25 gallons for the FIRST TRS25.

Trust me. Yall will like this, and everybody within the reef community. Fyi i wont be using investors.

16 minutes ago, WoodstockReefer said:

The basic shape/shell design is finished! A TRI-GLASS approach offering perfect angles of vision as well as top down viewing is provided. Estimated gallons is slightly over 25 gallons for the FIRST TRS25.

Trust me. Yall will like this, and everybody within the reef community. Fyi i wont be using investors.

So lets see some pics!

37 minutes ago, WoodstockReefer said:

I will be taking some pictures once the patent pending notice arrives. Sorry, cant let anyone else know what im doing here. But stay tuned.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDheqHqb6xF0fREFuvP-B

• Haha 2
  • 3 months later...
Guest WoodstockReefer

Awesome. Got the patent approval. Check out kickstarter at the end of the month to see the CoREAL TRS 3.0 reef system. New logo looks great. Product will look even better. Initial prototype is complete. Now to get backing. And then off to manufacturers to clean up prototype then production. Its gonna be great.

20190506_102240.png

EthanPhillyCheesesteak
31 minutes ago, WoodstockReefer said:

Awesome. Got the patent approval. Check out kickstarter at the end of the month to see the CoREAL TRS 3.0 reef system. New logo looks great. Product will look even better. Initial prototype is complete. Now to get backing. And then off to manufacturers to clean up prototype then production. Its gonna be great.

20190506_102240.png

How much you thinking it would start off at? Sounds like it would be the greatest  thing since toilet paper.

Guest WoodstockReefer

The size and design and details its predicted retail will be around 600-750 comparable to most of the red sea systems...i dunno if its as good as toilet paper...maybe the greatest since cardi b

2 hours ago, WoodstockReefer said:

The size and design and details its predicted retail will be around 600-750 comparable to most of the red sea systems...i dunno if its as good as toilet paper...maybe the greatest since cardi b

Cardi B used to molest and steal money from men. She ain't that great and she's just a younger Nikki duh... 

Exctied for the tank reveal 😄

• Haha 1
Guest WoodstockReefer
4 minutes ago, OverCookedRock said:

Cardi B used to molest and steal money from men. She ain't that great and she's just a younger Nikki duh... 

Exctied for the tank reveal 😄

Yes she did. And cardis ugly. But yes its gonna be great. I cant wait. My kickstarter campaign video isnt going to be nothing special. I want my focus to be on the product. When people buy it they arent buying an advertisement commercial. Lol