Top Shelf Aquatics

My new corals from fragpacks!

Tigahboy

Once again, GREAT corals from fragpacks.com. Thanks, Jim!

Electric Green Zoo's w/ some hitchhikers - eagle eye zoos!

fragpacks4.jpg

Second Electric Green frag and new Silver/Grey Torch...

fragpacks3.jpg

My full shot now:

full2.jpg

Jim doesn't post shipping in advanced b/c he basically ships for the exact amount it would take to do it thru FedEx.

First time i ordered he actually suggested I go to FedEx.com and check to see how much it would ship from AZ to CA to confirm his shipping cost...and it was exactly the same.

I didn't get a nano-pack...I actually just bought the colonies from his coral pages...the torch was under LPS and I think he was $50 and the Electric Green zoanthids were the same price (but I don't remember exactly since I ordered awhile ago, but asked to ship late). Reasonable prices considering they are HUGE, not just frags. The 2 electric green pieces you see were actually one colony, but they were split into 2 pieces to make it easier to place in my aquascaping.

He even thru in a freebie "frag" but it was actually larger than any frag I've purchased thru the big online vendors.

But his nano packs offer frags and those are very reasonbly priced.

I've checked out his site a few times now, nice looking corals & quite tempting

(Turn your speakers off though as he has that damn annoying sound whenever a page loads >_<)

Nice corals!

I ordered a 12 pack of frags from fragpacks.com. They will be here this Wed. I will try to get some pics of what I get before I place them in my tank. I'm excited. B)

which coral is the freebie?

Havent had a chance to take good pictures of it yet. This was only after a couple hours of receiving and it didnt open up as fast as electrics. But it will at least give u idea of size...i'll put better pic up later.

Freebie is below the electrics...

freezoo.jpg

And this was the freebie last time...

zooblue.jpg

AMEN! lol i have crappy speakers anyhow...

any one buy a package? were the corals in the package nice... (not that they wouldnt be buy i just wanted to know...)

Originally posted by koolaid

Nice corals!

I ordered a 12 pack of frags from fragpacks.com. They will be here this Wed. I will try to get some pics of what I get before I place them in my tank. I'm excited. B)

haha...I'm like fragpacks addict...

I ordered a coral earlier this week and I asked Jim if he could ship it by Thursday for Fri delivery just in case I decide to add more as he puts more up for sale. He was totally cool w/ that of course.

So I'll probably be getting 3 or 4 new coral from him this Friday!

Will post em here when I get em.

I just got my shipment from Fragpacks.com today, and the frags look great! 12 corals for $70 with free shipping is quite a deal.

Post the pics dude!

Jim IMed me to remind me that there was a special for this week where if you buy 3 corals from ultra corals section, you get another ultra coral for free....

So since I ordered 3, he reminded me that I could get another.

SWEEEET....

So here is my final list of corals I will be getting TOMORROW (FRIDAY)...

These pics were the ones he sent to me...from my experience w/ him so far, what he shows on the pics is really what you get:

1. BEAUTIFUL Elegance Coral:

fp1.jpg

2. Crazy Orange w/ blue undertone Bullseye Shrooms:

fp3.jpg

3. Psychadelic Green/white w/ Blue TIPS Rhodactis Shrooms:

fp2.jpg

4. CRAZY Fungia w/ pink, purple, and white - looks like ice cream:

fp4.jpg

Fragpacks is just crazy...that's all I gotta say. Thanks again, Jim!~

Archived