Cultivated Reef

54 gal Bowfront for a customer of mine.

Dave ESPI

Eh.. I fugure enough suspense... EYE CANDY TIME !

Here is a 54 gall Bowfront cornertank w/ Overflow I did for a customer (Malinda Tiger) {SHAMELESS PLUG ! ding ding ! heheh} . It is now officialy 2 years old. I took pics today. it has a partial plennumn, 3 inches LS, 80 # caribbian LR, 20 # Fiji Rock.

CSL Prizim Pendant 250 W halide w 2 x 32 W Actinic PC. A 10 gall sump and a turboflotor 1000 Skimmer with a small wet dry sectione, 3 powersweep 228 for internal circulation and an OTTO 2000 as a return pump. B-Ionic and Marc Weis Coral Vital, DT's Phyto. lots of frozen and fresh seafoods and flake.

FISH:

Coral Beauty

Flame Angel NO THEY DONT FIGHT !

4inch Yellow tang

6 inch Caribbian HogFish

Bleau gregory Damsel

Humbug Damsel

Rock Blenny

Tomato Clown

INVERTS:

Pink urchins

3 Brittle stars ASSTD.

1 sands sifting star

Octo Bubble coral

2 Frogspawns

1 torch

1 Hammer

2 Caribbian Gorgos

Pulse Xenia

2 Colt corals

1 Kenya tree Coral

1 Lobo Brain

XXL Colony of Elephant Ear mushrooms

2 Rhodactus Mushroom

2 finger leathers

various Zooanthids

various other "shrooms"

3 Condylactis Anemones

PLANTS:

Coraline ( 4 colors)

Caluerpa Albifrondia

Chaetemorphia Algae

12 Feather duster worms

and pods up the azz ! probals some shieat I fergot too.

Dude, you have a skill at producing very natural looking reef setups. My tank looks too sterile and bare in places. Your setups always look so full of life.

Wanna come across the pond and work on my tank? :D

If you were here, I'd seriously get you to work on my tank.

The Fiance and I are trying to agree on "The Big vacation" and I want Pacific reim.. SHE wasnt W Europe... so perhapls Ill be there soon !

any way... I was on Dagobah fer my training.....

dave nice tank! i like the use of the macros. i didn't figure you to be a plenum-type pf guy though :P was it just an experiment?

i would've preferred to do my jedi studies with that chick jedi master from episode two! :woot:

Iuse a partial plennumn.. its 2.3 the size of the tank the rest is 3-4 inch Live sand bed. Ive ALWAYS advocated plennumns..

Where ya been NOT reading my post?

:P

hehehh Funny ya should mention that.... I was compared to Bronson Pinchot on RC in a thread a while ago. HAHAHAH ACTUALY if ya watch the movie : "Second Sight" (1989 or so) I dont look like anyone ive ever seen before (fer the most part) BUT he is AMAZINGLY SIMILAR in likeness... heheh I never saw that movie till last week Just by chance I was flipping channels it was on HBO+ heheh. Worth watching, yet its corny 80's humor. His Standup routines are great once he dropps the slurred speech "Balki" impedement.

Thanks... :rolleyes: now Im gunnah be called Balki HAHAHA ... much to my dismay. : .... yeahhhh THANKS....... ugh.....:P

Archived