inTank Media Baskets

New to the forum

Pfisherman

I just wanted to stop in and say hello, I am new to the nano reef forum though not reefing.  I am doing a complete rebuild on my Marine space MC60 Chinese all in one reef tank. 

I have been keeping saltwater fish and corals for 5 years and like most of us I started doing freshwater when I was a wee young lad.  I have had a 75 gallon reef tank with all hang on back equipment, a 40 breeder with all the bells and whistles, a 5.5 gallon reef and I had this all in one tank running but tore it down because I never really had the time or resources to dedicate to it. I am attaching photos of my 40 breeder and 5.5 nano or pick.

FB_IMG_1545226364041.jpg

20150927_203219.jpg

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Pfisherman said:

I just wanted to stop in and say hello, I am new to the nano reef forum though not reefing.  I am doing a complete rebuild on my Marine space MC60 Chinese all in one reef tank. 

I have been keeping saltwater fish and corals for 5 years and like most of us I started doing freshwater when I was a wee young lad.  I have had a 75 gallon reef tank with all hang on back equipment, a 40 breeder with all the bells and whistles, a 5.5 gallon reef and I had this all in one tank running but tore it down because I never really had the time or resources to dedicate to it. I am attaching photos of my 40 breeder and 5.5 nano or pick.

FB_IMG_1545226364041.jpg

20150927_203219.jpg

Hi!  🙂

Welcome to NR!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1